Dukes Weekender Accommodation Packages
Gartmore Estate is delighted to offer accommodation and dining packages for attendees of the upcoming Dukes Weekender, taking place from the 8th – 9th September 2019.
The Dukes Weekender is a cycling festival, which takes place in the stunning Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. It includes a host of events suitable for all ages including talks, films and of course cycling!
- Dormitory accommodation in The Craigmore Centre or The Mews – £25 per person bed and breakfast
- Single occupancy accommodation in The Craigmore Centre or The Mews – £55 per person bed and breakfast
- Camp in the grounds of Gartmore Estate. Priced £15 per tent. Please note there are no self catering facilities
- Check in at 4pm
- Late checkout included on the Sunday for use of showers after event
- Evening meals are available on Saturday 8th September from a set menu
Adults: £18 for 2 courses or £22 for 3 courses
Children: £9 for 2 courses or £11 for 3 courses
Terms and Conditions
Accommodation is subject to availability. Full payment is required at time of booking. Rates are non-refundable.