Holistic Well-being Retreat with Tali’s Yoga
Join Yoga Teacher and Health Coach Tali at picturesque Gartmore House for a holistic well-being retreat. Take a break from the stresses of modern life and discover your potential – physically, mentally and spiritually.
Tali is a graduate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. After years of yo-yo dieting, she changed her life dramatically when she discovered intuitive eating and healthy foods. This learning strengthened her desire to help others find the tools they need to heal themselves.
During your well-being retreat at Gartmore House Tali will discuss her approach to healthy living, suitainable weightloss and maintaining a healthy work/life balance. She will teach you how to improve your relationship with food and you will also take part in several yoga sessions.
A typical day on retreat will include:
- A guided meditation in the morning, followed by a gentle yoga class suitable for all levels
- Interactive discussions on emotional overeating, intuitive eating and sustainable weight loss
- How to eat more healthily to boost your happiness and energy levels
- Learning how to improve your relationship with yourself through self-care
- Finding that elusive work-life balance
- Additional yoga and/or meditation sessions before bed
What is included from Gartmore House
- En-suite accomodation
- Full board – full Scottish breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
Dates and cost
Friday 31st August – Sunday 2nd September 2018 – £399 per person (2 nights) – BOOK ONLINE
Friday 9th – Monday 12th November 2018 – £449 per person (3 nights) – BOOK ONLINE
Friday 14th – Sunday 16th June 2019 – £385 per person (2 nights) – BOOK ONLINE
Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th August 2019 – £385 per person (2 nights) – BOOK ONLINE
How to book
Terms and Conditions
A £100 per person deposit is required to secure your booking. Full payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. For breaks booked within 6 weeks, full payment is required at time of booking. Breaks are subject to availability and subject to change.